Monday, September 21, 2009








Today a young wench from a local tavern needed my help. Why come to me? I am just a pirate. This poor wench was put in charge of a treasure map. Everyone else at the tavern saw the map and went looking for the treasure. However, no one besides her knew what island the map was of. And without a bearing of where to start from they could not get to the treasure. Now being the nice pirate I am, and wanting some of the loot, I offered some ideas and suggestions. Knowing that she was the only who knew where to start from, I gave her tips on a crew, a good captain, some hardy mates and how to read a good map.




Hopefully, when she finds the treasure, she will share the loot with me, being the good, helpful pirate that I am. Or maybe I'll just take it all myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment